In today’s era, we all travel by train and now even this facility has come to us that we can book online train tickets with the help of irctc sitting at home. We can also check the sitting PNR status. At the same time, we can find out the current situation of running train (live train running status). As a result, we will have to face the difficulties faced during the journey. So today we will tell you how to check live train running status in this article.
So let’s see how to check the live train running status:
Step 1: To check the live train running status, first you have to click the link enquiry.indianrail.gov.in. The official website of the Indian Railway will open before you click on it.
Step 2: After the page opens, you will see an option to enter the train name / No. Vansha is the name or number of the train you want to check the running status of the train, as you can see in the image below.
As soon as you start typing the train name and number you will be shown options. You can choose the train you are about to travel in those options.
Step 3: After selecting the train, you can check train running status in two ways.
1) You will see an option in Running All Running Instances, click on it.
2) After the click, you will be shown the Journey Date, from which you have to select from the date of your visit.
3) After selecting the date you will be shown the running status of the train. As you can see in the image below.
1) After selecting the train, you will have to fill the station and date of travel. As you can see in the image below.
2) After writing the station and Journey Date, you will be shown the details of the train and there will also be an option View full running You can see the running status of the train.
3) If you want to see information about your train in Map, you can also click on View on the map. As you can see in the image below.
From time to time, you can also update with the help of this Refresh option.
So friends come to us that you will like this article. Follow up with our other blogs and follow our blog and follow our blog.